Office for Lease Hong Kong?
NOV 2021 | LAST UPDATED
OFFICE FOR LEASE IN 4 EASY STEPS WITH SAVVI
MASSIVE SAVINGS WITH SAVVI OFFICES FOR LEASE
1. REVOLUTIONISE YOUR OFFICE LEASING STRATEGY
Office leasing is one of the single largest cost in running a business. How can tenants can gain a real advantage in finding and negotiating office space for lease in an inflexible and landlord driven market such as Hong Kong?
To complicate matters further, since most office lease events in Hong Kong only occur once every 3 years, finding and negotiating an office lease can be a challenge to both business representatives with or without hands on experience in the lease renewal or relocation process.
Traditionally, businesses will engage with multiple office agents (JLL, CBRE, Savills, Cushman, Colliers, Knight Frank) or browse online through office listing sites (i.e. Prime Office, Hong Kong Offices, Spacious).
While convenient and serving most markets around the world, traditional agency methods lack data driven and opportunistic market coverage, while online office listing sites provide open market vacancies but lack institutional grade expertise on executing complex lease negotiations.
Whether your business is a large MNC with a team of regional in-house corporate real estate experts or a start-up with the office manager or Director leading your real estate project, the number one problem for all businesses, big or small, is in making informed decisions in an office market which lacks transparency or flexibility.
For example, missing just one upcoming fitted office vacancy is a missed opportunity to cost save HK$millions on fit-out, or adopting a less than ideal lease negotiation can result in costly relocations or renewal terms in the future.
2. THE SOLUTION?
The simply answer is to utilise data, technology and institutional grade expertise to provide impartial and customised solutions for businesses.
To put things into perspective. If you are conducting an office search in Central in Hong Kong, you will currently only have access to open market vacancy representing approx. 6%. The remaining and hidden 94% are occupied with lease events coming up.
HIDDEN SHADOW STOCK
What if you could access this hidden 94% office stock? At SAVVI, we call this shadow stock. Coverage of off-market and upcoming opportunities to generate massive lease savings is what creates flexibility in an inflexible market, as featured in the news article at SCMP on COVID-19.
Fundamentally, harnessing optionality, time and strategic planning is ultimately what will separate businesses in achieving high alpha on their real estate. Learn more about off-market office cost arbitrage here.
3. WHY SAVVI?
SAVVI’s full market coverage with our proprietary data & AI driven Tenants Network, ensure that your business is presented with the ideal office solutions. We provide zero conflict, institutional grade expertise and a single point of contact to support your business, throughout your entire business life cycle.
GREAT, HOW DO I START?
Register your office brief and receive real-time alerts delivered straight to your inbox within your transaction window or lease event.
Explore the most suitable options by registering your interest or providing feedback to fine tune your evolving office requirements with our match-making algorithms, or simply speak to your dedicated account manager allocated to you shortly after registration.
Prefer a discussion over the phone? Speak directly with our account managers today, simply email us by clicking here, and we will be in touch same day for a call.
4. WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW?
SAVVI provides a full suite of strategic and advisory services to generate huge savings at zero cost to your business, including zero fit-out cost, zero reinstatement cost or exclusive landlord rentals through the power of the Tenants Network.
Simply submit your profile, let our proprietary algorithms do the work and find out what our platform and advisory services can do for your business. Transactions through SAVVI are also eligible for 5% (monthly rental) cash subsidy.
Access our one stop shop solution now, so that you can focus on your core business. Learn more about SAVVI here.
NOT YET REQUIRE ANY LEASING SERVICE?
SAVVI delivers scalable custom office space rental solutions for businesses big and small. Register on our Tenant’s Network and receive real-time alerts that will help you make the most informed decisions within your transaction window. Join here.